Submission is now closed.
9 May 2019 - Sydney launch of the awards and applications open - Register here
14 May 2019 - Wollongong launch - Register here
16 May 2019 - Central Coast launch - Register here
22 May 2019 - Orange launch - Register here
12 June 2019 - Byron Bay launch - Register here
18 June 2019 - Griffith launch - Register here
3 June 2019 - Application Support Webinar available online
1 August 2019 - Applications close
16 October 2019 - Awards ceremony and gala dinner at The Star
December 2019 - 57th Australian Export Awards National Ceremony
Be recognised for your international business achievements and join the likes of aussieBum, BridgeClimb, ResMed, The Wiggles and Laservision just to name a few. See the list of all the past winners here.
Everyone benefits by entering.
Just by applying, you benefit by reviewing your strategies, plans and finances when preparing an entry to the awards.
Finalists also receive a logo to use on their company’s website and collateral. Taking your staff to the Export Awards provides an excellent opportunity to reward them for all their hard work throughout the year
As a winner of a Premier’s NSW Export Award your company will receive a number of benefits including:
- Inclusion in Export Awards media/publicity campaigns;
- Profile as an Export Awards winner on the Export Council of Australia’s website;
- Profiling opportunities in Export Council of Australia’s collateral (i.e. case studies on successful New South Wales exporters, website exposure etc.);
- Premier’s NSW Export Awards winner's logo for use on your company's collateral; Put the Export Awards symbol on your business cards, letterhead and brochures to communicate your success to your international clients.
- Premier’s NSW Export Awards winner's trophy;
- Framed Premier’s NSW Export Awards winner's winner's certificate;
- Invitations to Export Council of Australia’s NSW Export Awards winners roundtable and other events;
- Opportunity to get involved, profile your business, and share your export story Export Council of Australia’s export events.
Winning a New South Wales award in one of the 13 national categories also means that your company will automatically progress as a finalist in the Australian Export Awards. Finalists in the national awards program receive the following benefits:
- An opportunity to vie for the Australian Exporter of the Year Award;
- Promotion by Austrade of the Australian Export Awards finalists;
- An Australian Export Awards National Finalist certificate;
- Profile as a National Finalist on the Australian Export Awards website (www.exportawards.gov.au);
- Networking with all finalists at the Finalist Lunch prior to the National Awards Ceremony;
- Opportunity to participate in the Masterclass conducted by a specialist facilitator;
- Two complimentary tickets to the Australian Export Awards National Awards Ceremony at which 13 national category winners and the Australian Exporter of the Year will be announced;
- Opportunity to network with other leading exporters, export facilitators, key Government officials and sponsors who support Australian exporters;
- Entitlement to use the national Australian Export Awards logo for your corporate marketing materials;
- Feedback from national judges on your application.
Winners of the National 57th Australian Export Awards program receive the following benefits:
- An Australian Export Awards National Winners trophy and certificate;
- Entitlement to use the national Australian Export Awards winners logo for your corporate marketing material.
For more information, contact Kristina Koprivica at email@example.com or 02 8243 7420.